Craft Industrial Incorporated offers complete
mechanical services including:
Engineering Upgrades, and
Reel Spool Overhauls.
Level 1: Routine Maintenance
All types of rolls and equipment rebuilds
- Coal Handling Equipment
- General Paper Rolls
- Reel Spools
- Felt Rolls
- Lift Pumps
- Hydrapulper Gear
Level 2: Reconditioning
- Repair rotors, pump casings, bearing housings
- Bearing fit repairs
- Repair and replace damaged parts
- Journal and shaft replacements
- Screw repairs of all types
- Diagnose failures
- FACT: Cii can repair and re-condition many types of equipment and rolls back to their original OEM specifications.
Level 3: Engineering Upgrades
- In North American mills, average production equipment is over 35 years old!
- Oftentimes, papermakers and operators have problems they just learn to deal with.
- Yet they are forced to compete with new capital equipment in Asia and Europe.
- Craft Industrial can re-engineer and upgrade your equipment and rolls to improve their design and performance.
FACT: Engineered re-designs of equipment and rolls can result in significant added value.
Reel Spool Overhauls
- Complete disassembly and inspection
- TIR (run out) on journals and roll shell
- NDT inspection of journals, heads, and shell
- Bearing fit diameter measurement
- Housing bore measurement
- Coupling fit & bore measurement
- Report condition of all components
- Recommended repairs
- Repairs performed to OEM specifications
- Assemble roll
- Bearing installation documented
- Dynamic balance at operating speed
- Paint as required and prepare for shipment